Hope to have a new course posted soon. Thanks for your patience.









Friday, October 1, 2010

Seven Canyons Sedona Arizona


Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged on an Arizona course. Lately we've been playing the smaller local cheaper courses. Though all the courses are cheaper in Arizona during the summer. Over the weekend we had a wedding to attend near Sedona. We decided to drive up early for a round of golf at Seven Canyons. This course was originally a private course, but is now open to the public. Ok, so I have to blame my lacking golf game on the fact that this course is so scenic that every direction you look is a photo-op. It really is an awesome golf course. I must have taken about 50 + pictures but only loaded about 20 something on the photobucket link. This course is a must play! Definitely not for the beginner. I give this course a big Golf Zombiez top 10! I'm looking forward to going back soon and taking in the vibes from the vortex of spiritual golf healing. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment